Science Figured Out
Science Figured Out takes young researchers out of their comfort zones and places them in front of the camera with one clear assignment: share your passion for research with the general public!
We gladly share these video's with you as a useful source for information. In addition, alumni will recognise some familiar faces, particularly in categories such as health, dementia, cancer and so on.
Here are a few examples of young researchers from Campus Gasthuisberg:
- Alumna Liselore Loverix - Let's no longer treat every ovarian cancer patient the same way
- Alumna Hanne Massonet - Chronic swallowing problems after head and neck cancer
- Alumna Marthe Everaert and coordinator of our Advanced Master in Deglutology - How to solve swallowing problems?
- Nicky Daniels - Oxytocin: more than just the cuddle hormone
- Sara Verbandt - Making immunotherapy stand up against colon cancer
Science Figured Out is an iniative of SciMingo, a non-profit organisation with the aim of promoting science and technology in Flanders.