How can YOUth shape Sustainable Development in a post-COVID-19 world?
Be an ASEM Young Leader!
Join youth from 51 Asian & European countries this year for a fully-funded 10-month leadership programme: to train, lead and act on "Sustainable Development in a post-COVID-19 world”.
The 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS4) is your opportunity to...
· Receive a certified course on the Sustainable Development Goals and Leadership, by world-leading Higher Education and training institutions, the College of Europe Natolin, and the Center for Creative Leadership
· Engage with ASEM Leaders and even moderate Youth Dialogues with ASEM Heads of States and Governments
· Be featured and bring the youth voice into an ASEM-wide Youth Leadership Report, as well as the ASEM Youth Declaration, presented at the Opening Ceremony of the 13th ASEM Summit
· Leave a positive mark in local communities across Asia and Europe through ASEFYLS4 Leadership in Action projects
· Be part of our ASEM & ASEF youth community
From 22 February 2021 to end of November 2021
Virtually, in Cambodia and across ASEM countries
ASEM Youth aged 18-30
Are you the one we're looking for?
Then apply by Wednesday, 3 February 2021!